Thursday, February 26, 2009

Talk about *CRUDE*



I got word today from my friends over at Dark Alley Media that my newest movie directed by the fabulous Mr. Owen Hawk will be out in March, I’ve been a little nervous about this movies release for a couple reasons, It is a very special performance by me. It’s the first one to be shot with my husband Andy Kirra and I together. The preview looks amazing and I cannot wait to get a copy this movie will definitely make a commotion, amongst Andy and myself is Marcelo Masko, Ian McQueen, Owen Hawk, Lars Svenson, Paris, Jay Scorpio, Daxx Reed, Wylie Todd We all play hot sweaty oil refinery workers that are just a little to horny. You DON’T want to miss this it will be available for pre-order through www.Darkalley.com MAKE SURE TO GET YORSELF A COPY!

No comments: