Saturday, February 14, 2009

Red Light, Freshman Party...More




I got the news that 'Mustang Studios' production "Red Light" will be released on March 3rd 2009 so make sure to pick yourself up a copy its going to be fucking amazing. On Wednesday I Attend the 'Freshman Valentines Day Cover Party' along side Brandon Baker,Rusty, Steven Richards and Jim Liu.Earlier that evening I had met Jason Sechrest at "The Man's" to check out his new place and then accompanied him to "Industry" at Numbers Restaurant for a few drinks and dinner, I have to say I had a fucking blast. I've been laying low for awhile so it was nice to get out and have some fun! I wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the 2009 GayVN nominees and all the cybersocket and Xbiz winners you all deserve it..I got some great news that one of my best friends in coming to see me in March I am super excited for that I can wait..thats all for now... xXxo

No comments: